On Friday, June 25th from 9AM-Noon I'm leading a seminar entitled, "The Pillars of a Healthy Church". I'm totally excited about teaching this because there's so much talk about growing a church, but little talk about being a healthy church. And the only churches that keep growing the long haul are healthy churches.
There's a lot more to knowing the health of your church than Sunday's attendance and offering. That's what we're going to spend our time talking about.
What can you expect to learn in this 3 hour seminar?
– Learn to evaluate your church’s health
– How to create a leadership culture in your church
– Discover a proven system for following up with new believers
– How to develop leaders from within your church
– How to keep growing as a leader
– Discover the secrets to effective outreach (without breaking the bank)
– How to create a culture of evangelism
– How to raise up faithful stewards
– Plus much more!
So if you're in the Hartford area, come out and join us. You can register here.