How can Amplify Church Group help you?
Creating the kind of culture conducive to growth will determine your church’s direction and future.
Churches that grow need a steady stream of first-time guests who come as a result of the church’s outreach strategies
Helping people take next steps in their faith is what closes the back door of your church.
Churches without the resources to fund staff, ministries, and outreach will slowly work themselves into extinction.
A church will not grow with bad preaching. The pulpit is the rudder that directs the church.
Finding and developing the best people are essential for a church to grow.
As a church grows, the organizational structure must allow for all of the responsibility to be divided.
Senior Pastor, Miami Valley Church Miamiville, Ohio
Our Church finally broke 500! We had 250 people when we first started using the Church Growth Paradigm and this last Sunday we had 664 people attend services! Thank you for helping me and Miami Valley Church succeed!
Senior Pastor, Relevant Church
Thanks to the training I received from Amplify in 6 years we've grown from 3 people to over 1,200 people. Truly this is by far the best system out there! If you’re thinking about joining... STOP thinking and join today!
Senior Pastor, Life Church
After attending just one event with Bob and his team our Church literally tripled in size. I'm so glad I signed up, my church is better today because of this decision!
- The (free) church growth tools that are hiding right under your nose
- How to turn intimidating growth barriers into minor speed bumps
- The #1 thing you must do to transform the culture of your church
- What your leadership must focus on for your church to grow
- What internal data you must track to get your church to the next level
- 7 practical video sessions for you to train your whole team
- Every document you need that will take the mystery out of church growth
- Why finances might be what’s keeping your church from growing… and what to do about it
- How to see a steady stream of newcomers visiting your church…and stay
- The 7 tweaks to what you’re already doing that will make your church irresistible
-Plus much more
The bottom line is, church growth isn’t a complete mystery. Getting stuck is part of the story of every church. Don’t let it become the overarching story of your church.
The Church Growth Paradigm can help your church start growing quickly.