We've learned a lot about direct mail over the last few years at Calvary Fellowship. We used to spend a fortune on direct mail and get minimal results. Then we learned the "secrets" to effective direct mail and now we see incredible results at a fraction of the cost.
For that reason, I'm going to be leading a Tele-seminar on December 3rd (Next Thursday!) from 1PM-3PM called, "The 7 Deadly Sins of Direct Mail".
Here's what I'm going to cover in this 2-hour tele-seminar:
– How to stop spending a fortune on direct mail AND increase your response
– How to get your direct mail read
– How to avoid the 7 biggest mistakes churches make when they do direct mail
– How to get real data to know if your direct mail is working
– How to speak the language of those you're trying to reach
– How to set up a system for effective direct mail
– Plus, answers to the most common questions about direct mail!
If you're planning on doing direct mail for Christmas eve, a January series or February kick-off, do yourself a favor and be part of this tele-seminar.
I'll even go this far and make this guarantee: if you attend the tele-seminar and don't feel like you got anything, I'll refund your investment. That's how strongly I feel about this topic!
Churches are throwing away thousands of dollars because they aren't being strategic about how they use direct mail. Learn the secrets to effective direct mail and start getting amazing results!
Here's the link to register for the tele-seminar. (FYI – I have a limited number of lines available for this tele-seminar, so register sooner than later).