Today we released a brand new resource at www.church-strategies.com called, "Digital Evangelism: Reach People using Facebook". I'm very excited about this resource because Facebook has been a great way for us to reach people in our community.
With over 400 million on Facebook, that means the very people in our communities that we're trying to reach are there! Facebook is a great way to reach people who need to hear the Gospel because it much more cost effective than other outreach efforts. This resource can get you up and running with your first Facebook ad today!
What will you learn in this practical, nuts and bolts resource?
– The Do's and Don'ts of advertising on Facebook
– The 1 thing you must avoid at all cost
– How to track your Facebook results and see the return on your investment
– Who is the easiest group to reach on Facebook
– How to write copy that gets people to respond
– How to spend less and reach more people
– Tips for lowering your cost per click
– Answers to the most common questions about Facebook ads
– Plus much more!
Here's the deal: since Easter is on Sunday, if you want this resource to use for Easter we will email you a download link so you can listen to it and implement it this week. (Note: our 3-CD resources are normally not available for download, but we want to be sensitive to the fact that you may want to use these strategies this week). Simply note in the comments when you order that you want a download version and we'll send you a link.