– Great day today!
– Crowd was a little lighter than last week, but that's to be expected
– I taught on the subject of fools (The Villain of Proverbs) from Proverbs 10.
– The band was amazing as always!
– I talked about by insane love of peanut butter. Apparently, I'm not the only one :)
– I gave a 30 second Gospel presentation because I had run long in the message and 13 people made 1st time decisions to follow Jesus. Plus, 26 recommitted their lives to Jesus.
– I am absolutely convinced that we need to preach the Gospel every week. If you preach the Gospel and invite people to enter into a relationship with Jesus, people will respond every week. It's that simple.
– This series in Proverbs is one of my favorites that we've done.
– I've had the craziest week: All for us are sick. Then Carey broke her toe on Friday night and I pinched a nerve in my leg that almost had me completely laid out.
– Tons of people at church were sick (and that's the folks that were there). Can't imagine how many people missed because they were sick.
– Zero to Sixty has been getting a lot of really nice reviews. To all that have gotten a lot out of the book: thank you! I'm humbled by your high praise of the book.
– I read a bunch of book this weekend while I was sick. I'll be doing some reviews in the www.church-strategies.com newsletter which goes out on Tuesday. You can subscribe for free here.
– Been getting lots of great feedback about our newest resource, "The Productive Leader". I'm very excited about this resource, especially since one of the questions I get most from Pastors is how to get most organized and get more accomplished.
– Looking forward to a great week, including seeing Metallica on Thursday with some friends!