I am very big on goal setting and planning. So I thought I’d post some of the questions I’m asking myself as we inch closer to 2008.
1. How can I be a better follower of Jesus, husband, dad, and friend in 2008?
2. How can I be a more faithful Pastor and leader in 2008?
3. Where do I want my time to go in 2008?
4. Am I doing things that either need to be delegated or deleted?
5. Am I planning to take a Sabbath every week?
6. How am I going to take care of myself physically in 2008?
7. Have I put together a budget that honors God and meets the needs of my family?
8. How many books am I going to read?
9. What is my Bible reading plan for 2008?
10. How can I take my service to God to the next level?
11. What are the relationships I need to nurture or cut next year?
12. How am I going to grow as a leader?
13. Am I committed to growing in giving and modeling generosity to my church?
14. How am I going to stir up my gifts and give those time and attention?
This list is a start. I pray 2008 is your best year yet!