Congratulations to President-Elect Obama. It’s an amazing time to be alive and see a historic moment like this. I believe my kids will ask me someday if I remember when he was elected. While I don’t agree with a lot of his politics, I am nonetheless proud to be an American and will pray for President Obama as I am commanded to by Scripture.
I know he has a lot to work on, but here’s a couple of things I like President Obama to fix if he can get around to it:
1. The DMV – having dealt with them over the last 3 days, I can’t you how difficult it is to deal with these people. Every person asks for the 1 piece of paper you don’t have. Then when you come back, they ask for something else. Please Mr. President, fix this insanity!
2. Condo Commandos – Could you please help these people understand the limits of their authority? They’re killing our neighborhoods.
3. The state of music – Mr. President, the music industry has been producing some really lame music over the last 10 years. It has forced me to listen to 80’s and 90’s rock almost exclusively. Can you infuse some creativity into these artists so they put out better records?
4. The Cleveland Browns don’t have a logo. This should not be allowed to continue. Please force them to pick a logo because the orange helmet isn’t cutting it.
5. On the subject of logos, the Pittsburgh Steelers should be forced to have their logo on both sides of their helmets. Seriously, that looks ridiculous.
6. Annoying celebrities – Could you find a way to get these annoying celebrities (i.e. Paris Hilton, Linsey Lohan, etc…) deported? Could we send them to Guam or something so we can stop hearing about them?
7. Could you please do something so that we don’t get stuck with a World Series as lame as this past one? Talk about a snooze-fest.
I know there’s stuff that’s higher on the food chain to fix, but if you get around to handling these, I would really appreciate it 🙂