September 22nd marked the beginning of the final 100 days of 2008. Carey and I have been talking about our goals for 2008 and what we can do in these last 100 days to reach them.
Here’s some questions to ask:
– What are the 3 most important things I’ve wanted to accomplish in 2008?
– How close am I to accomplishing those goals?
– What could I do right now to accomplish those goals?
– How many of my goals could I realistically reach by the end of 2008?
– Who could I ask to help me reach a goal I have?
Many times we don’t reach our goals because we don’t review them regularly. Why not take a moment to review what you wrote down at the beginning of 2008 and be proactive about finishing strong in 2008?