– Surprisingly good day today.
– I honestly thought today would be a ghost town and we had a good crowd.
– 1st service was a little light, but the 2nd service was well represented.
– I finished the book of Esther this morning. I thoroughly enjoyed teaching through this book.
– I've taught through 24 books of the Bible since we started Calvary Fellowship.
– It's 12 Old Testament and 12 New Testament for those keeping score at home.
– One of my life goals is to preach through the entire Bible.
– At my current rate, I'll be done in 2031 🙂
– Next week we start a new series called, "Happily ever After". I'm spending 5 weeks talking about marriage. Can't wait!
– It was a bitter sweet day because next week we start our Miramar campus next week!
– I'm as excited and nervous about Miramar as I was when we started Calvary 9 years ago!
– The 1st of 3 direct mail hits went out. The 2nd will hit Monday/ Tuesday and the last one will hit on Thursday/ Friday.
– In case you're curious, all 3 pieces were different. I talk about our direct mail strategy here.
– 43 people took the tithe challenge today! I spent about 7 minutes talking about giving in today's message. I'm excited to hear great things about all that God does.
– If you want to know our Tithe Challenge strategy, it's here.
– Only 2 spots left for my new coaching network that starts in less than 2 weeks! Apply here.(We do have partial scholarships for those who need it)
– I've got a big announcement in this Tuesday's www.church-strategies.com newsletter. I'm really excited about this. You can subscribe for free here.
– Have a great week!