– Amazing day at Calvary! All I can say is wow!
– 2 packed services and tons of families taking Mother’s Day portraits.
– I taught Romans 2. The message was entitled, “God is parenting us”
– A lot of people said it was an emotional service.
– I talked about my daughter being sick in January. It was hard to write and even harder to share.
– It will be on the podcast if you want to hear it.
– But I talked to so many people afterwards who were ministered to by it
– It was a reminder to me that we minister best in our weakness, not our strength
– If you’re reading this on the blog, welcome to the new bobfranquiz.net !
– If you want to subscribe to the rss feed, you can do that here —–> link
– As always the band sounded amazing.
– This Romans series has been intense so far… and we’re just through Chapter 2!
– Looking forward to being part of a meeting with Tim Keller and a bunch of Redeemer church planting guys this week.
– I’m honored to be invited to this event. I think there’s only 50 guys coming to this.
– It also gives me an opportunity to experience New England again.
– I love New England. I was born there and in many ways it’s still home to me.
– Which reminds me…Rondo. Need I say more?
– I plan on buying a Rondo jersey while I’m out of town. Yes, you read that right!
– I will never understand Pastors who take Mother’s Day off. It’s such a big day and it’s a waste for the Senior Pastor not to be in the pulpit.
– Your congregation wants their family to hear their Pastor. Anyway, I’m starting to rant…
– On the Church Strategies, we’ve got a brand new store and a brand new resource coming out tomorrow.
– If you’re Pastoring in a tough area, help is one the way… more on that tomorrow.
– We’re in the process of revamping our site. I think you’re going to love the new changes we’re making.
– We’re spill the beans next month.
– Have a great Mother’s Day!