– Great day at Calvary!
– It felt great to be back.
– I love helping other churches, but my first passion is being the Pastor at Calvary.
– I taught Judges 15 and we celebrated communion. Awesome time!
– The band sounded great. I'm always blown way by them when I've been out for a while
– I've been sick for the last 8 days or so. I feel OK to do some normal activity and then I et really tired.
– I taught both services (even though I sounded like a chain smoker with my coughing and hacking), got home, had some soup and 1/2 a sandwich and went to sleep for 3 hours.
– Needless to say, I'm sick of being sick. It's starting to get annoying.
– We decided to do a Christmas Eve service this year. Historically, this isn't something we normally do, but we're giving it a try. I'll let you know how it goes.
– I'm leading a tele-seminar on Wednesday called, "Connecting New Believers". With all the Christmas outreach that's happening, it's a great time to put together a strategy for keeping the new believers we reach. You can get more info here.
– I'm going to be much more active on the blog, so look for some Q and A posts this week where I'll answer some of the questions I've been getting. I think you'll ind them helpful.