– Sunday was great!
– Taught Revelation 1:9-20
– People are seriously getting into this book.
– We saw several people make decisions for Jesus this morning.
– Joel and Tanya did an amazing job leading worship.
– I feel like I am totally in the zone with my messages. Exposition is what I do.
– People are inviting friends at a crazy rate. It's awesome!
– It's not easy to create an inviting culture. But once you've got it, it's happens.
– I've been reading like crazy this year. I'm learning a lot.
– Just got the edited version of Zero to Sixty back. I'm amazed at how much better I sound 🙂
– I'm looking forward to teaching a seminar on assimilation in Jupiter on February 25th.
– If you're in Southern California, I'll be leading a Zero to Sixty seminar in Irvine on March 5 (I'll also be leading an assimilation seminar that afternoon)
– Mark lost his dad yesterday. I'm praying for him and his family. His dad was a godly man.
– Looking forward to a great week.
– Ate too much chocolate this weekend. That means extra time at the gym :)