– Grrrrrreeeaaaat day today (Insert Tony the Tiger voice here)
– I taught Revelation 2:18-29. The Church at Thyatira. Not an easy message, but people responded really well.
– Mark and the band were great.
– I was out of town last week, so being back was great for me.
– We have a culture of inviting at our church. There are people who bring an entire row of people to church! Awesome!
– I'm getting really excited about Easter. We're praying for God to do something big!
– Looking forward to my Zero to Sixty seminar in Miami next Thursday.
– Also looking forward to my Zero to Sixty seminar in Atlanta on April 2nd.
– Finally back on East Coast time and finally getting some sleep.
– I haven't gotten U2's new album. The reviews I'm hearing are mixed.
– We had a great baptism yesterday! I'm always excited to see people take this important step of faith.
– I'm talking to lots of people in our church who are committed to reading through the entire Bible. I'm so excited to see their hunger for God's Word.
– By the way, we announced on Sunday that we're having a BOY!!!!!! I'm excited beyond words. Please pray for us, for a healthy baby and a smooth delivery.