– Fantastic day today!
– Our Miramar campus continues to impress me with consistent attendance and amazing servants
– We celebrated communion today in both campuses. It was long overdue.
– I taught on the Sabbath. It's amazing how God gives 4 words to not murdering people and 98 words to rest in the 10 commandments. Apparently, God takes rest seriously.
– The band did a great job. (Mark leading in Miramar and Joel leading in Miami Lakes)
– The A/C was out in Miami Lakes (and it was unbelievably hot)
– I got home and went immediately into the shower because I was soaked in sweat.
– What amazed me is that no one complained. People were cool about it (no pun intended).
– Next week is Mother's Day. I'm looking forward to a great Sunday!
– I'm going to talk about some final Mother's Day promotion you can do in our www.church-strategies.com newsletter. You can subscribe for free here.
– By the way, if you haven't heard me talk about this: preaching off the iPad is the way to go. I feel like I'm on Star Trek when I use it. – Once I get my Captain Picard uniform I'll be all set 🙂