– Great day at Calvary!
– I taught Ephesians 4:7-16. We talked apostles, prophets, evangelists, and pastor/ teachers and their influence on bringing us to maturity in Christ.
– The band did a great job as always.
– Over 90% of people indicated on their connection card that they were making the move to Miramar with us.
– We did a beach baptism today and baptized 21 people! I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
– My cousin has a massive heart attack on Saturday afternoon and died. My dad and I will be headed to Boston later this week for the funeral. He was 37 years old.
– I had a hard time focusing until I got behind the pulpit. It's as though God cleared my head as I begin to teach the Word.
– Afterwards, the cloud came back :)
– This verse is all I've been thinking about since I heard about Willy's death: "What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes." (James 4:14)
– I'm praying Philippians 4:6-7 for my family this week. I'd appreciate it if you could join me in praying for us as well.