– Great day at Calvary!
– To say that I am enjoying teaching Nehemiah is an understatement!
– This morning I taught on “Dealing with Vision Killers” (Nehemiah 3-4).
– I love seeing people take bold steps in their lives. I’m hearing great stories of people who are listening to the Lord!
– On October 16th we’re boldest initiative in the history of our church. Prayers appreciated.
– Looking forward to a couple of days off this week. We’re Disney bound 🙂
– Don’t worry Ninjas, I’ll still be there for our monthly coaching session on Tuesday. It’s the highlight of my month!
– I love pastoring Calvary and I love investing in Pastors. I feel totally called to do both!
– I have 7 new books to read and about 50 hours of audio that I’m going to work my way through over the next week. That sounds relaxing to me. Yes I have problems – 🙂
– For those who are thinking about Leadership Ninja, we’re only got 7 spots left. ( By the way, 24 Pastors isn’t some fake number that I drew out of a hat. I want to be available for the guys in this network, so I have to limit the number of guys in the network)
– All of the details to sign up for Leadership ninja is at www.ninjaleadership.com
– Had a couple of people ask me if I’m going to do Leadership Ninja again. The honest answer is, I have no idea. I feel very strongly about doing it now. I don’t know if I’ll do it again. Honestly.
– I’ve got a crazy October, so I’m glad I’m taking a few days off now 🙂
– By the way, I’m teaching at the Exponential One Day in Miami on October 26th. Plus, the Calvary band is going to be leading worship. My wife is also going to be leading a breakout session. (My wife rarely speaks at events. The only reason she said yes is because I said yes before I told her 🙂 Her session for Pastor’s wives is join to be awesome! —> Here’s the link to register.
– Have a great week!