– Great day at Calvary.
– I didn’t teach (yes, that’s 3 weeks in a row for those keeping score at home).
– Pastor John taught a fantastic message out of Romans 9.
– It’s a tough passage to teach and John did a great job. I’m very proud of him and the teach he’s become.
– I attended our 11:30 service with my family. It was nice to show up all together and just enjoy a service.
– Our great friends John and Tania gave a brief testimony at our services today about their work in the Middle East.
– It was great to spend the afternoon with them.
– My assistant has been out of town on a missions’ trip all week. I can’t wait for her to get back. I’m drowning in work 🙂
– I think Pastors need to strategically take time off. I’ll talk about that on the blog this week.
– I’m hoping to recommend some books this week on the blog. I hope the review are helpful.