– Not much of a Sunday stuff today
– I didn’t teach, but I heard Pastor Mark did a great job teaching Romans 5.
– I got an eye infection that my doctor said was contagious, so I’ve been in quarantine since Wednesday.
– I’m feeling a lot better. My eyes feel good and I no longer look like I’m stoned 🙂
– Looking forward to hanging out with my friend Casey Graham this week. I guarantee that I’ll be fired up after we meet 🙂
– After 2 weeks of not being at Calvary, I’m itching to get back in the pulpit. Looking forward to Romans 6 next Sunday!
– I taught 2 messages at our Couples Retreat last week, so it’s not like I haven’t been teaching. But it’s not the same as teaching the whole church at Calvary.
– Pastors: if you’re interested in attending one of our FREE ‘Top 5 Outreach Mistakes Churches Make” webinars, I would register ASAP. We are running out of space. We may have cut off registrations and/ or add another webinar time.
– Here’s the link to register for the Webinar.
– We’re unveiling something the 1st week of June that’s going to change the game completely. Can’t wait to share it with you!