– This week's Sunday stuff is going to be short because I didn't teach this weekend
– Pastor John taught Revelation 6:9-7:17. Head he did an awesome job!
– I took the weekend off to spend with my family
– I've been traveling a lot (a least a lot by my standards) over the last few months that we needed some time away
– It was great spending a couple of hours in the pool playing and getting some sun
– You'd never know I live in Miami based on how white I am 🙂
– Also was able to read a few books over the last couple of days
– I put some ideas down for the next couple of messages I'm going to be teaching
– Plus, I started working on a brand-new seminar I'm debuting in Hartford next month called, "21st century Outreach Strategies" – it's all about how to maximize direct mail, online and offline promotion and other outreach strategies churches should be using to reach people. I think it's going to be really helpful.
– Too many churches are wasting too much money because they aren't being strategic enough with who they're trying to reach.
– We have a really big Sunday planned on May 31st – we've rented the amphitheater at C.B. Smith Park, plus we're having a huge BBW afterwards with games, rock climbing wall, bounce houses, etc…
– I also excited that we'll be giving away FREE copies of Pastor Mark's newest EP. The full length album will be out in the Fall, but we're giving everyone a few songs to whet their appetite.
– The Memorial Day sale at www.church-strategies.com ends on Monday, so don't forget to stop by there and check out the sale. Every resource on the site is on sale, so check it out!
– I've got 300 pounds worth of Zero to Sixty coming to my office on Thursday! Can't wait to see what God is going to do with that book.
– Also, I saw "Oscar" from "The Office" in the lobby of the hotel we're staying at. I didn't walk up to him. I love the show, but I don't want to be a total nerd.
– OK, back to the pool, I'm out…