– Today was amazing! We had a great crowd that was very receptive to a serious message.
– I taught Proverbs 3:1-35 on the subject of "How to be a Man of God"
– I talked seriously to the guys about how to be a real man according to the Bible
– I talked to the girls about waiting for a man of God to show up and not settling for a chump.
– I think I got the most feedback I've ever gotten from a message.
– I'm praying for the men in our church to be the men God has called us to be.
– The band was great as usual. It's amazing how good these guys are!
– Next week I'm teaching Proverbs 31 on being a Godly woman. Can't wait!
– Talked to a bunch of people today who have been coming to Calvary for months and I had never met.
– Our staff is healthier than it's ever been. I'm blown away by the people God has brought to serve the congregation. I'm humbled.
– The weather today was amazing! It was 60 when I woke up. It felt like fall. Especially when it was 93 on Friday!
– I had an amazing 2 days off with my family. I haven't had a day off with them since before Catalyst. It was lots of fun!
– I really miss playing music. I spent years in bands and I don't get to play much. Every so often I get the music itch. It's happening now. I wish there was an ointment for this type of itch 🙂
– I've gotten a lot of questions about finances recently, so I'm going to be talking about finances and creating a culture of generosity in your church here on the blog.
– Have a great week!