– Awesome day today!
– I taught Proverbs 6:6-11 on the subject of how to be successful in life.
– The ant teaches us so much.
– God was kind enough to allow ants into my house for the last 2 weeks to prepare me for this message.
– If it worked with ants, I told the church that I'm going to teach next week on, "How to handle a million dollar inheritance" 🙂
– The band did a great job as always. Our youth band led worship today.
– Here's what blew me away: youth were leading worship and the quality was just as good.
– That's a testament to Pastor Mark's leadership. He's training new worship leaders at all levels.
– I can honestly say that teaching Proverbs has been one of the most enjoyable series we've done to date.
– I've got my 2010 preaching calendar done through March. It's a nice feeling.
– The Red Sox are in the Post Season! I think this team has a lot of potential and could go to the World series if they pull it together. They've been streaky all season.
– Looking forward to Catalyst this week. Should be fun.
– What I'm looking forward to the most is hanging with a couple of my closest friends that I don't get to see very often.
– Have a great week!