– Amazing day today!
– I am completely exhausted, but it was totally worth it to watch God at work
– I taught Genesis 12:10-20 on Abram and Sarai going down to Egypt
– We talked about 3 principles for couples to have great communication.
– I love teaching on marriage!
– The band sounded amazing today in both campuses. I'm blown away by how much talent God has brought to Calvary.
– The thing that blows me away every week is that I get to part of a move of God. Nothing compares to that.
– I'm watching God do some amazing things in the lives of people. It's a privilege to be a small part of it.
– Looking forward to a new leadership group that's starting this week. There was tons of fruit from the last one.
– If you're familiar with my "Farm team" analogy in Zero to Sixty, this group is the Double-A group.
– The triple-A group starts next Tuesday. That's going to be hardcore!
– I'm convinced if you don't invest in leaders in the present, you're in for a leadership crisis in the future.
– Our offices are moving on Monday. Can't wait!
– We had our whole staff, plus spouses and kids at our house on Saturday for a BBQ. What a great time!
– Sometimes we get so caught up in ministry, that you forget that these are the people you're doing life with. I wouldn't want to serve with any other group of people.
– My Digital Evangelism tele-seminar is Thursday. If you want to know how we reach people at Calvary using Facebook, register here. A lot of churches are participating, so if you want to be part of it don't delay.
– Have a great week!