– Today's was nuts!
– The place was packed!
– We kicked off our new series, "It's the end of the World as we know it!"
– 16 people made a decision to follow Jesus! I love that. This is the reason Carey and I moved to Miami.
– I felt like I preached the best message I've taught in a year. I'm really happy with how it turned out
– I have come to the conclusion that exposition is just the best format for me as a teacher. And when you're teaching your best, the church is healthier.
– You can catch our entire Revelation series here or by subscribing to our podcast.
– Carey and I also celebrated 12 years of marriage today. I am a blessed man.
– I got as many comments about the rockin' jacket I wore today as I did about my message 🙂
– We're in a great spot now as a church. I can't wait to see what's around the corner.