– Today could be the best day in the history of our church!
– Today we celebrated 9 years as a church!
– I'm blown away by God's goodness in my life over the last 9 years.
– When we started Calvary Fellowship in Sept. of 2000, I was 26 year old kid who had never read a book on church outside of the book of Acts. God truly uses the foolish things!
– We started with 5 people in a living room and to be part of what God today was overwhelming to say the least!
– As for the services themselves, our 2nd service had people sitting in the balcony because the bottom was packed!
– I haven't gotten the stats yet, but for sure this was our highest non-holiday attendance ever!
– By the way, if you want to know how we plan big days on our calendar, it's right here.
– We kicked of a new series called, "Vintage Wisdom", which is a study through Proverbs.
– Today we talked about what wisdom is and why we need it.
– Next week I'm talking about fools. I can't wait to teach this one!
– My favorite line from the message, "Some people haven't been a Christian for 10 years, they've been a Christian for 1 year 10 times."
– We had a baptism after the service and I saw lots of people get dunked.
– Our staff was amazing in the execution of the services!
– I've never been prouder of our staff than I am right now!
– Our servants were incredible! Their service and dedication inspire me!
– After everything we experienced today here's the best part: The best is yet to come!
(I've got more, so I think I'm going to write a part 2 to this…)