– Great services this morning!
– I was surprised by how full the 1st service was. Lively bunch as well.
– Taught Proverbs 15:1-23. Talked about the power of our words.
– Got a lot of feedback about the message today.
– Some of the deepest hurts people have are scars that have come from words spoken by others.
– The band sounded great today!
– Had a great time at Catalyst this week.
– We finalized some decisions this week that we'll be rolling out soon. Some big things happening in 2010 for Calvary Fellowship!
– Met a bunch of people at Catalyst who have read Zero to Sixty and gained a lot from it. It means a lot to me when people go out of their way to tell me they got a lot out of the book.
– One Pastor said he bought a Kindle and the 1st book he bought was Zero to Sixty. I'm honored!
– The Red Sox completely melted down. They've looked bad for the last month and this caps a mediocre season.
– Patriots lost today. I'm not used to them losing.
– Looking forward to a great week!