– I can honestly say that today was my favorite service ever at Calvary!
– We celebrated our 10th Anniversary as a church
– It was an amazing day. The staff made a video that literally wiped me out. I cried for the 1st 5 minutes of my message. I was very honored by their kind words. (I'll try to upload the video)
– My wife and I started with 5 people (7 of us in total) in 2000. To see all that God has done was overwhelming. I am blown away by God's grace.
– Calvary's 1st worship leader (me) came out and I did a medley of songs we used to do 10 years ago. That was a lot of fun. Here's what we played:
- Open the eyes of My Heart
- I Could Sing of Your Love Forever
- Here I am to Worship
- The Heart of Worship
– It was fun to play these songs (honestly, I love any chance to play).
– The band sounded better than ever today.
– I taught Judges 1:1-2:10 and talking about "The Making of a Man of God".
– We spent some time talking about Othniel. Next week we'll talk about Ehud.
– This has ben the craziest week for me. I'm hoping for a semi-normal week this week.
– I'm looking forward to our Free "Outreach Essentials" tele-seminar on Wednesday. You can register here if you want to participate.
– I'm really excited about the Outreach/ marketing coaching network that's starting in 3 weeks. Good group of churches participating. This network is going to put some churches over the top! You can get more info and/or apply here.
– Can't wait to see what God does in the next 10 years!