– It feels like every week the services on sunday keep going by faster. I mean I get there, the whirlwind of conversations, preaching, praying, meeting, greeting, praying, preaching… and then it’s over. I don’t remember Sunday mornings going by as fast as they have lately. Maybe I’m just getting old 🙂
– I still haven’t seen the channel 10 interview. People are coming out of the woodwork to tell me they saw it. My neighbors saw it. They thought it was the coolest thing ever! I’ll let you know…
– Talked about God’s will today. I don’t know if there’s a subject that people have shrouded in more mystery. I think we make decisions harder than they need to be many times.
– Bill Hybels’ new book is fantastic so far. I’ll review it once I’m done. I’m reading it thinking, “How could a book like this not have been written before?” But that’s why he’s Hybels…
– Mark called me from an iPhone yesterday. It was just a phone call, but it felt a little different because it was on an iPhone. This whole craze is out of hand!
– In my desire for an iPhone I keep saying to myself, “Remember how bad you wanted the Treo. Now you want to drop it in a lake. But remember the Treo. In 6 months the iPhone will be like the Treo.” It’s not true, but it’s letting me sleep at night.
– Watermark is doing really well. It’s quickly going to outsell Elements. I don’t know how to take that. Maybe people can only handle my writing in 50 page increments 🙂 It’s been exciting to see churches buying the book in bulk to give to those getting baptized. It’s gratifying to write something that is being read by a lot of new believers.
– The 1st half of 2007 is over. Where did it go?