– Crazy week (and it's only Monday)
– Sunday was awesome! Taught Revelation 3:1-6.
– If there's one church I don't want to be in Revelation 2-3, it's Sardis. The "Weekend at Bernie's" Church!
– I went to a Nooma premiere last night. It was great. The new Nooma (Corner), is crazy good!
– My friend Kelly hosted the event and he introduced me to Rob Bell. He seemed like a really cool guy from the few minutes I got to talk to him.
– Got to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in years. That was great.
– I haven't slept much. 4 hours for the last 2 nights. I'm going to sleep good tonight :)
– We're ticketing our Easter services this year. Last year was total madness, so we're asking people to pick up their FREE tickets to indicate which service they are coming to.
– Last year, we have one service at 150% capacity, another was 75% full and the other was at capacity.
– We're in a few facility, but I want to make sure everyone has a seat.