– I’ve got my message for next Sunday done, but this Sunday isn’t done. Yikes!
– Can’t wait for next Sunday! We’re moving to the Barbara Goleman High School on September 28th! The auditorium seats over 1,000. We have triple the children’s space. This is going to be a great for our church.
– God is blessing us far more than we deserve! But I love it!
– This Sunday is our last Sunday at the theatre. We had a lot of good times there, but we’re moving on.
– Our folks are going to be amazed at how the school is going to look! The plan we have is awesome! Hopefully we can execute it 🙂
– Our staff is working harder than ever to make this all happen. Between the move, the website, and our new small groups semester, we’re going nuts!
– We have a brand new website that we’re rolling out next week for Calvary Fellowship. Our guys have been working hard to make this happen.
– In light of our new website, I just realized we haven’t updated our staff page in quite some time. We’ve got several more staff than that (full time and part time).
– Less than 2 weeks until the Launch Conference in Atlanta! I’m so excited I can’t wait. If you’re in the ATL area and are a church planter, sign up. I think the price goes up next week.
– Speaking of Church Planting, I put on the blog that I was starting a tele-coaching network for church planters and the response has been amazing! I’m still getting the list together, so if you’re interested, email me at bob (at) calvarywired.com.