I recently read some stats that might encourage you to delve into the world of sending out direct mail for your next big Sunday at church.
- 85% of people sort, process and open their mail everyday.
- 75% of people say they are examining their mail more closely for coupons and other special offers and events.
- 55% of people say they receive greater enjoyment opening their snail mail than their email (and this includes the 18-39 age group, by the way).
- 40% of people say they tried a new business because they received direct mail from them.
- 70% of people renewed their relationship with a business because they received direct mail from them.
My point: you can reach a lot of people through direct mail if you do it right.
We’re going to talk about how to do direct mail in a way that 300%-400% better results than the average church (yes, you read that correctly) in Outreach Ninja. Plus, we’re even going to give you field tested, proven, “done-for-you” direct mail pieces that you can use in your church.
So click here to become an Outreach Ninja Charter Member and receive $605.71 in bonus resources! The 100 charter memberships are going quickly and once they’re gone, they’re gone. Outreach Ninja begins in August.