– Had a great time at the Catalyst conference today.
– This is my 4th time at Catalyst (my 1st was 2003). Although I have the CD of every year of the conference.
– The AT&T service at the conference was been beyond horrible. In short, they stink!
– My highlights of the conference have had nothing to do with the sessions or the worship. MY favorite moments have been connecting with Pastors and catching up with friends.
– Being at events like this make me realize how important it is to get out of my routine. I have a ton of ideas and it was due to getting out of the routine.
– Also, I'd like to thank Catalyst for ending on time so I could get home to watch the Red Sox game. I love the Post season!