As I sit here on Christmas Eve ready to leave for a friend’s house, I’m thinking about what I want for Christmas (honestly, this has been the busiest Christmas season of my life and I haven’t thought much about it).
So here’s what I’m hoping for under the tree:
– A black Gibson Les Paul Standard
– A Marshall Mini-stack
– A Swiss Army Watch
– A Scrapbook of my trip to Israel in 1999
– An assortment of movies that I’m constantly raving about
– The Crash movie poster that was hanging in the control room of the theatre we meet in that I’ve been talking about constantly since I saw it a couple of weeks ago
– Kiss Anthology Volume 1 DVD
I’ll let you know how it goes…
Merry Christmas everyone!