Easter is around the corner (68 days away to be exact)!
This is the #1 day of the year to reach people in your community.
I know lots of churches are going to going to be trying different outreach means to see their community attend of their Easter services.
So I thought I’d share the 7 deadly sins of Easter outreach…
1. Pride – Don’t simply expect people to show up to your church on Easter. Humble yourself enough to use every means available to invite them.
2. Lust – Don’t simply desire to make people just another “butt in the seat”. These are people with hurts, hangups, problems, and addictions. Love them by sharing an Easter message that connects with them.
3. Envy – Don’t be upset because another church is doing something you can’t do. Focus on what you can do with excellence. Celebrate that we’re all on the same team and all seeking to reach people for the kingdom!
4. Greed – When a church isn’t honest about who they can and cannot reach, they get greedy. They think they’re going to reach everyone and all they end up doing is wasting money.
5. Gluttony – Focus on who you’re most equipped to reach and those most likely to stay. If you do, your church will be healthier and
6. Anger – Don’t be mad at people for being sinners. They don’t know any better. Instead, share a message of hope for sinners. That’s the beauty of the Gospel.
7. Sloth – Don’t be lazy! The time to get up and start planning to reach your community is now! Don’t delay one more second!
Don’t forget that on Wednesday, January 30th from 1-3PM EST, we’re unleashing 10 of the Church’s most effective pastors to share practical strategies to help your church double this Easter.
The best part is that this event is totally FREE!!!
Plus, as an added bonus, when you register for Easter Ninja
I’ll send you a FREE copy of my newest ebook,
“4 Keys to Effective Easter Outreach”.
You can sign up for Easter Ninja by clicking here.