– Awesome day at Calvary!
– We continued our "He Said/ She Said" series and talked about the wife's role in marriage.
– Talking about submission is never an easy thing, but my wife co-taught with me today and it went great.
– Carey is a really gifted teacher and everyone agreed that she did a fantastic job.
– Taking next Sunday off. I need it.
– We're taking Mia and Xander to Disney World
– This is the trip we were supposed to take for Mia's birthday, but had to cancel due to Mia being in the hospital.
– So needless to say, we're looking forward to this trip.
– But before we go out of town, we're kicking off our Wednesday night service!
– I'm starting in Genesis on Wednesday; hoping to take the first 2 chapters. May only get through one. We'll see.
– I am really excited about the opportunity to do a different format in teaching. Wednesday will have more of a survey feel, while Sunday will remain the same.
– Going to answer some questions this week on the blog. Getting lots of questions about outreach with Easter coming up.
– By the way, now is the time to get ready for Easter. Don't repeat the same mistakes as last year.
– Have a great week!