– Fantastic day today!
– I love Mother's Day. We do free family portraits every year and it was nice to see many so many families together today.
– I taught on "Honoring your Mother and Father" as we continued in 10 Words series
– This series has been so well received. I'm sad there's only 5 weeks left 🙂
– Lots of new faces today.
– Lots of 1st time decisions today.
– I'm blown away by the outpouring of God 's Spirit in 2010. If trends continue, we're going to see well over 1,000 people get saved at Calvary this year.
– I still remember our 1st 18 months when no one came to the Lord. I'm so grateful that things changed for the better.
– For those who want to know how that change happened, you can find it here.
– Mark and the band did a great job.
– They had to do an extra song in Miami Lakes because I went long in Miramar (oops!)
– Next week I'm teaching "You shall not murder". Looking forward to that topic… sort of 🙂
– We're making some big changes at www.church-strategies.com. I'm hoping to be able to roll them out later this week.
– I'm going to be doing Q and A on the blog this week. Looking forward to answering a bunch of questions that have come in. Feel free to send in any questions you'd like me to answer.
– Happy Mother's Day!