– Great day Today!
– We did a combined service at 11 AM and had a full house.
– I think a couple of times a year it's good to get the whole church together
– I didn't teach. Pastor Mark taught and did a great job!
– George did a great job leading worship. (He's going to be our band leader in Miramar)
– I sat in service with Carey and did some MBWA (Managing by walking around)
– I was also able to talk to a lot of people that I normally don't get a chance to catch up with. That was nice. Plus, I had my son with me the whole time after the service. He's a great conversation starter 🙂
– I was really impressed with our children's ministry. I don't get to spend much time in there, but they are doing a great job!
– Even though I didn't teach, I spent some time this weekend putting together my notes for the "7 Deadly Sins of Direct Mail" tele-seminar that I'm doing on Thursday
– There's an awesome group of Pastors already signed up. I think this is going to be the most helpful seminar we've ever done. I can't wait!
– I'm going to talk about the 7 things that churches do that makes their direct mail efforts ineffective and then I'm going to lay out our process for how we do direct mail.
– We get amazing results from direct mail and we spend 75% less than most churches. All the details are here.
– We have a worship concert on Friday night. Really looking forward to that!
– Crazy busy week this week with board meetings, the tele-seminar, the usual battery of meetings in my life, plus studying for a message on what Proverbs says about temptation!
– Looking forward to seeing my good friend Bill this week.
– We took our family Christmas pictures this week. Way more pictures of my family than you want to see are forthcoming :)
– Have a great week!