It's been a while since I've done one of these, so let's get to it…
– We had good services today, I just felt terrible.
– I didn't talk to very many people just to save my voice to do both services
– I struggle big time during the 2nd service to finish because of my voice
– I enjoyed starting our new series in 2 Timothy called "Fuel: The Factors that Ignite Faith"
– Expositional teaching is my bread and butter. It's where I need to stay more of the time.
– I had a black velvet jacket on today that I thought was rockin' :)
– A photographer from our church was taking pictures, so I should have new pics soon.
– If you're interested in seeing the promo to our Fuel series, you can check it out here.
– I'm starting a new routine this week. For the last 10 years I've had Mondays off. Starting tomorrow we're opening the office on Mondays and taking Friday off. We'll see how it goes.
– I'm looking forward to going to Orlando in a couple of weeks for vacation.
– I'm also looking forward to the Assimilation seminar I'll be leading at a friend's church. If you're interested in attending, you can check it out here.
– Dolphins lost… no big surprise there 🙂
– I read some good books this week, so I'll be posting some reviews this week.
– Peace out…