– Today was one of my favorite days at Calvary this year.
– We kicked off a new series called, "Postcards".
– We're teaching through the 5 one chapter books of the Bible
– Today I taught 2 John. I loved studying for this message!
– I usually try to keep my Sunday message around 40 minutes. I taught for 50 minutes today. There was too much to say :)
– Looking forward to teaching 3 John next week!
– Since we started Calvary 10 years ago, we've taught 27 books of the Bible. We're committed to teaching God's Word AND reaching people. Yes, you can do both at the same time.
– I don't know if I've ever felt better spiritually or physically.
– If you aren't aware, I've lost about 44 pounds since Thanksgiving.
– There's no magic formula. I go to the gym 6 days a week and I stopped eating stuff that I know is bad for me (Twinkies, Milky Ways, burgers, fries, Orange Crush, etc…)
– I love teaching on Wednesday night. Totally different vibe than Sunday. Very content heavy. Everyone taking notes. Lots of fun to teach.
– This Wednesday I'm teaching Genesis 4-5 (and maybe 6).
– Over at church-strategies.com we're doing a sale on all of our Evangelism and Outreach resources. 25% off by using the coupon code easter11. Here's the link.
– Btw – the sale ends at midnight on Tuesday.
– Going to do some posts on maximizing Facebook this Easter this week.
– Have a great week!