– Today was amazing!
– It felt so great to be back in the saddle!
– Church was packed! The 2nd service was slammed!
– It felt good having me teaching and Mark leading worship. Like all was right in the world 🙂
– I taught Revelation 20. I can't believe we only have 2 weeks left in Revelation.
– We started this series back in February and 25 studies later, we're almost done 🙂
– I truly believe that teaching books of the Bible is the best way to ensure a healthy congregation. It forces you to teach on topics that you'd never touch on otherwise.
– I think 1/2 the women in our church are pregnant. The overhaul to our nursery has already begun 🙂
– My new coaching network started this week. There's a great group of leaders in this network!
– Someone already sign up for my next coaching network that starts in February. I'll have some info up soon about my next network.
– I taught at Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale on Wednesday night. This is the only church I know of that has 3,000 people show up for a mid-week Bible study. It was amazing!
– I'm blown away that Zero to Sixty spend the entire week at #1 in the ministry, church admin, and leadership categories. I'm so grateful that god is using this book to help leaders. If God can use my mistakes to help other leaders avoid them, I'm blessed!
– I'm going to be talking about writing good copy on the blog this week. I believe this is the forgotten piece to getting a good response from our marketing/ outreach efforts.
– The www.church-strategies.com newsletter goes out on Tuesday. If you aren't signed up to receive it, you can sign up here. It's totally free. It's a great place to pick up ministry tips, book recommendations and helpful strategies.
– I'm looking forward to a great week!