– Great day at Calvary!
– I taught Ephesians 4:17-32. Talked about Rethinking Yourself.
– Most people have a wrong view of themselves and don't see themselves the way God sees them.
– This effects everything they do and where they end up in life.
– The band sounded great.
– This was our last Sunday in Miami Lakes.
– August 15th is our first Sunday all together in Miramar. I'm really looking forward to that.
– I spend 1/2 of the week in Boston attending my cousin's funeral. Very sad situation. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He was a voice to those who had no voice as he devoted himself to serving others in the city of Boston. He'll be greatly missed.
– I will say this, Facetime for the iPhone made the trip a lot easier. I was able to see my kids and talk to them every day I was gone.
– I bought a new Moleskin journal. I don't know if there's anything more exciting than a journal that's yet to be filled with ideas.