It’s great to be back! I’ve been in New York all week attending a seminar and doing some teaching. I’ll pack all my learnings in the next few days.
But I will say this:
– I missed my girls very much!
– New York is an amazing city (This is a Red Sox fan talking)!
– Carmine’s had the best Italian feed I’ve ever tasted!
– Mark and John were on Good Morning America!
– Airplanes a great place to get major reading done.
– The Journey is a great church!
– The weather was amazing!
– It’s good to be home…