– Amazing day at Calvary! A great start to a new week.
– We finished our 10 Words series. I taught on the last commandment – coveting.
– I had plenty of illustrations to use in this message 🙂
– I loved teaching through the 10 commandments. You should do it sometime.
– Joel did a great job leading worship
– We had both of our campus Pastors on vacation and things went as smooth as can be
– Looking forward to teaching through the book of Ephesians starting next week.
– If I haven't said it lately, I believe expository preaching is the best way to disciple a congregation
– Any other program is a supplement to solid Bible teaching
– Last week was a crazy as it gets. I'm hoping this week doesn't have the same level of drama.
– Going to do some Q and A on the blog this week. If you have a question, email me.
– I finally decided what I'm going to write as a follow up to Zero to Sixty. Going to start working on the book proposal this week.
– Just downloaded a few new books on my iPad. I'll let you know if they're worth recommending.
– Looking forward to my New England trip in a couple of weeks. I'm teaching at 2 great churches and leading a seminar for Pastors and leaders in Hartford. The details are here.
– Have a great week!