– Great day at Calvary!
– We continued our “Advent” series.
– I taught on the shepherds out of Luke 2:8-20
– My message was about how to have child-like faith.
– It went over really well. Lots of great feedback.
– I did a show of hands asking how many people spoke Spanish. 85%-90% of the hands went up. Wow!
– The band did a great job doing some Christmas songs.
– After leading worship last week, I was happy to be back in the pulpit 🙂
– My wife is giving birth in 10 days. Yikes!
– I’m teaching our Christmas services and then I’m out of the pulpit until January 22nd.
– But we have some great guest speakers lined up while I’m out.
– Crazy week this week getting ready for Christmas as well as my last week in the office for a while.
– Have a great week!