– I didn’t teach at Calvary this morning. Instead, I taught at a friend’s church in Davie.
– I hadn’t been there in a couple of years, so it was great to see God working in another church environment.
– I taught a message from our Ephesians series. I’ve taught this message a few times when I’ve spoken at other churches.
– I’m still resonating with that message out of Ephesians 4.
– Looking forward to being back at Calvary next week for a big Sunday as we have a combined service at 11AM, a baptism and a picnic after the service. Can’t wait!
-Pastor: It’s as important for you to be out of the pulpit as it is for your team. They need opportunities to step up and take on other roles. You need to take some time to rest.
– For me, guest speaking is almost feels like a Sunday off because I don’t have to write a new message 🙂
– For those who missed the 1st one, we’re doing another “Double your First Time Decisions” Webinar. I want you to hit the ground running and reach a lot of people this Fall. It’s happening on July 28th @2PM EST (that’s this Thursday!) —> Click here for more info
– Outreach Ninja kicks off in 9 days! I can’t wait! You can still Test Drive Outreach Ninja for 2 weeks for only $2.97. That’s cheaper than a latte at Starbucks! —-> Register here.