– Great day at Calvary.
– I had been out the last 2 weeks, so it was great to be back in the saddle.
– We let everyone know that my wife Carey is pregnant!
– To say I’m excited is a total understatement!
– Carey is due at the beginning of January, so I’m guessing it’s going to be a Christmas baby!
– I taught Romans 6 today. Talked about how to have victory over sin
– Looking forward to Romans 7 next week.
– Even if you aren’t an expositional teacher, I think teaching through a book of the Bible over the Summer is a great way to deepen your congregation’s understanding of the Scriptures.
– The band sounded great. I’m loving the song, “Our God is Love”.
– I’m unveiling something on Tuesday & Wednesday that I’ve been working on for almost a year. Can’t wait to share it with you.
– We still have a few spots left for our “Top 5 Outreach Mistakes Churches Make” webinar on Tuesday and Wednesday. There are hundreds of leaders registered. We’re going to “sell out” pretty soon. You can register here if you want to participate.
– I’ve got a brand new special report being released this week. More on that later…
P.S. If you aren’t subscribed to my new blog feed, you can subscribe here