– Great day at Calvary!
– I taught Romans 3. I can’t believe I decided to teach the entire chapter in 1 shot. File that under: questionable decision.
– I know I went long today. I’m sure I’ll hear about it tomorrow 🙂
– I sounded like a staunch Calvinist today as I talked about “No one seeks God”. Instead God is seeking us. If that bugs you, wait until I teach Romans 10 and talk about “Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved”. I’ll be called a flaming Arminian. For the record, I’m neither.
– The band sounded amazing today. New song was great! (Just can’t remember the name of it – oops!)
– Lots of new families. Love seeing our Easter and Mother’s Day paying off.
– Looking forward to our Couples Retreat this weekend. I’m teaching twice. our theme passage is Psalm 127.
– I’m really excited about getting away alone with Carey for a couple of days.
– Packed week this week.
– Looking forward to lunch with Dr. Bob Barnes and his wife Rosemary tomorrow. Bob is one of the godliest men I know. I’m excited to see their new facility and all that God is doing at Sheridan House.
– I feel like a preaching machine these days. It’s like I’m prepping for messages non-stop. A break is coming.
– Good stuff on the blog this week. I’m going to talk about how to make the most of the summer.
P.S. Have you subscribed to the new Bobfranquiz.net blog feed? The old feed doesn’t work. You can subscribe to the new feed by clicking here. It will take you all of 3 seconds.