– Awesome Sunday!
– Great crowd. Lots of first time guests
– Mark was out of town, so Joel led worship. He did a great job.
– Taught Revelation 2:8-11. Talked about trials and being under pressure. People seemed to really connect with the message.
– I met a bunch of people who are new to the church and God is doing a work in their lives.
– 16 people prayed to receive Jesus this morning. That's what it's all about!
– Looking forward to teaching this seminar on Thursday in Southern California. You can go to either this morning or afternoon sessions, but it's a better deal if you attend both.
– Looking forward to disengaging for a few days. This has been a really busy season for me. Zero to Sixty has been consuming every minute of my life outside of the office, so I'm excited about doing nothing for a few days.
– I am bringing a bunch of books with me, so I'm looking forward to doing some reading.
– I'll be at this store this week. Not sure what I'm going to do, but my daughter and niece will be happy.
– I'v got a plane to catch in the morning, so I'm out…