– Amazing day today!
– I taught on commandment 7 in our "10 Words" series
– Adultery is a tough issue to tackle, but we did it
– I got very emotional during the 3rd service as I saw many people crying
– The last 2 Sundays have been 2 of the hardest messages to write, but God has anointed the messages and the impact has been powerful
– Mark was out, but Joel did a great job leading worship.
– It was great to see some new musicians in the mix
– I got the 1st migraine of my life just before our 3rd service. That was no fun
– In related news, Excedrin really works 🙂
– I'm looking forward to this week. It's a week of getting to stuff that I don't usually get to.
– The response to our new www.church-strategies.com store has been overwhelming! I'm glad that offering all of our resources as downloads has been so helpful to leaders.