– Good Day at church.
– I taught Revelation 11. 1/2 way done with Revelation!
– I bombed in the first service. I tell you when it goes well, so I've got to keep it real and tell you when it doesn't go well.
– We had some technical problems as I started teaching and I just couldn't get it together.
– The 2nd service went much better. I felt pretty good about the message afterwards.
– Met some new people today, which is always great.
– We introduced Maria Wizel, who is our newest staff member.
– She's going to be overseeing our HR (staff and volunteer), our membership process and our entire volunteer system.
– I'm looking forward to July 5th, which Mark and I are calling "Bizarro Sunday".
– On Bizarro Sunday, Mark and I are going to switch roles. He's teaching and I'm leading worship.
– I don't know if this has ever been done before, but I'm really looking forward to it :)
– If you aren't aware, when we first started Calvary Fellowship, I used to lead worship and then teach.
– Talking to my publisher this week. I can't figure out why my book isn't on amazon.com yet
– They are usually first to post books, but every other online bookseller has it except them.
– If you're not subscribed, the www.church-strategies.com newsletter goes out on Tuesday.
– Totally excited about the guys that are confirmed in my new coaching network! It's going to be an amazing group. If you want to apply for this brand new coaching network, click here for an application.
– It's so hot, I don't even know how to describe it. If you open an oven and 450, you'll get the idea.
– Call Al Gore because I know one place where there's tons of global warming :)
– Hope you had a great Father's Day. I'm going to spend time with my daughter. I'm out!