– What a great day!
– You wouldn't have known it was going to be great, because the A/C was out at the school and it was about 8,000 degrees in the auditorium.
– Outside, it was only slightly cooler. The high today was 89! We're having a warm Fall 🙂
– I taught from Proverbs 16 on "How to Know God's Will"
– I know I've said it before, but God is doing an amazing work in the lives of people through this Proverbs series.
– This week we rolled out a big announcement: on February 21st, 2010 we're starting our 2nd location in West Miramar!
– Miramar is about 15-20 minutes away and has a population of just over 100,000 people.
– There's very little happening evangelistically in west Miramar. There's stuff happening north of Miramar and south of it, but nothing in the city itself. That's changing in February!
– We're really excited about this new venture! We have a great team in place to see this vision become reality.
– God put this in my heart about 4 years ago and I'm thrilled that we've taken so many steps to see this happen.
– We had a baptism after church. It was great to see people making the decision to obey Jesus and go public with their faith.
– Got to talk to dozens of new people that I have never met, but Jesus is changing their lives!
– Had a guy say to me today, "I wish I would have come to this church 30 years ago. I would have done life differently and raised my kids differently." I was really moved by this. I'm amazed at what God is doing here!
– Sometimes we get so caught up in the overall numbers that we lose sight of the individual stories of life change that are happening all around us.
– It's Carey's birthday on Wednesday, so we're heading out for a few days. I can't wait to reconnect with my family.
– I've got 5 new books in my Kindle. Looking forward to getting some good reading time.
– Gotta go pack!